打印

Not enough sections to upgrade the Level !

I agree with you.It is the first step that costs troublesome.you'd better read the rule of sectionsand it's good to upgrade your level.

Work on the existing sections that allow you to post.

i agree

I will try to do my best

This is how the SIS machine works, just get used to it and keep replying meaningful contents to threads in thos groups you can enter.

if your do not want to be VIP of this website which is the most simple way,than your must keep on rely.

i want it either, so we have to obey the rules, creat more topics and stay longer here. i do think it is quite difficult to a foreign visitor to upgrade because most of the conditions to upgrade need chinese to communicate . i really recommend that there would be more ways to upgrade someday!
本帖最近评分记录

This forum consider good cos have 1 english section. Normally chinese forum doesnt have any english section or so call english theme.

i also get that problem, a lot of section can not be gotten through, i will try hard

We have to change the attitude of I-want-it-and-I-want-it-now. People will never cherish the things that he can get easily. So just move forward step by step, then when you are at level 2, you will be very proud of yourself. You made it!!! Wow.
本帖最近评分记录

in canada 、are you joking
the SIS so popular?

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 03:28